Lift: Medical Student Peer Support and Resilience Skills
A downloadable game for Windows
In Lift: Medical Student Peer Support and Resilience Skills, the player is a 4th-year medical student on their first day on rotation at an Outpatient clinic. The player chooses how to respond to others within their clinical environment to learn how they can help their peers and themselves have a better clinical training experience.
- Click on the download button. Your download will begin automatically.
- Wait several minutes for the download to complete.
- Open your Downloads folder (or wherever your PC saves downloaded files).
- Locate the "lift-win.zip" file in your Downloads folder and right-click on the file.
- Choose your file compression software (i.e. 7-Zip, WinZip, etc) to unzip/extract the file contents
- For 7-Zip, choose 'Extract to "lift-win/"'
- Open the extracted "lift-win" folder
- Double-click on the "Lift.exe" file
- The simulation should begin on your computer.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.